Hannover Fairs Australia
Hannover Fairs Australia is a wholly-owned subsidiary of leading global trade fair company Deutsche Messe, organiser of the world’s largest international trade fairs, including CeBIT, Hannover Messe, and Biotechnica.
Based in Sydney, Hannover Fairs Australia offers exhibition consultancy, support and services to help Australian and New Zealand companies successfully leverage their participation at international trade fairs organised by Deutsche Messe in Europe, Asia, Eurasia and South America.
Hannover Fairs Australia combines an intimate knowledge of both markets with the global resources of Deutsche Messe AG’s network of offices in over 90 countries to deliver the event solutions that industry and government need to achieve their business objectives.
In addition, Hannover Fairs organises CeBIT Australia, one of three CeBIT events worldwide, at Darling Harbour Sydney’s Exhibition Centre each May.
- CeBIT Australia was launched in 2002
- CeBIT has grown from 384 exhibitors and 15,870 visitors in 2002 to over 500 exhibitors and 30,000 visitors in 2011
- In its 10 years, CeBIT Australia has attracted more than 280,000 visitors form 100 countries, 5,800 exhibitors from 36 countries, and 91 high-level government delegations from 29 countries
- CeBIT Australia is the region’s largest business ICT event – with the full support of Australian industry, government and the private sector
- CeBIT Australia includes a 4 hall exhibition, 7 conferences, 150 show-floor seminars and a gala dinner
- CeBIT attracts 20% international participation
- It is estimated that CeBIT Australia has delivered more than A$2 billion of economic value to Australia.