Hannover Fairs Australia’s primary objective is to help Australian and New Zealand companies take advantage of the potential for international business at the trade fairs organised by Deutsche Messe in Europe, America and Asia.
We have helped numerous Australian and New Zealand exhibitors and visitors make the most of their participation at these international events. Our experienced team can offer advice and assistance on a wide range of trade show topics and services such as:
- Bookings for independent exhibitors at all of Deutsche Messe AG’s international events
- Co-ordination of Australian national pavilions
- Exhibition stand planning, design and construction
- Customised concepts for participating exhibitors
- Advice on government funding and support for Australian exhibitors
- Export assistance and market advice
- Catalogue/Show Guide Entries
- Provision of exhibitor and visitor information including brochures, market briefs, end-of-show-reports, floor plans, exhibitor profiles, visitor statistics, sponsorship and speaking opportunities, and ticket sales
- A network of international contacts and subsidiaries abroad
- Tried and tested communication strategies and trade fair services
- Ticket and catalogues purchases
- Travel and accommodation advice
Whether you are a seasoned exhibitor, taking part for the first time, or planning a visit, we can help with all your arrangements. For information on these and other services or special requests, please contact us today.