Hannover Fairs Australia
• Hannover Fairs Australia is a wholly-owned subsidiary of leading global trade fair company Deutsche Messe, based in Hannover (Germany), the world’s biggest and most powerful owner and organiser of business trade events.
• Based in Sydney, Hannover Fairs Australia specialises in the organisation of international business-to-business trade shows.
• Hannover Fairs Australia combines an intimate knowledge of local markets with the global resources of Deutsche Messe’s network of offices in over 80 countries to deliver the event solutions that industry and government need to achieve their business objectives.
• Hannover Fairs Australia launched CeBIT Australia in 2002 which is now established as the number 1 business event in the Asia Pacific region and as such is the largest gathering of business and government executives in the region.
• Our annual portfolio of events in Australia includes
- CeBIT Australia
- Future of Payments
- Gov 2.0
- Transforming Public Service Design and Delivery System
- Spatial Focus Day @ GovInnovate
• Our programs reflect the global scope of Deutsche Messe’s activities and include such world-renowned trade fairs as CeBIT (information and communications technology), DOMOTEX (floor coverings), HANNOVER MESSE (industrial technology), and LIGNA (forestry and wood industries).